of trying: do it or leave it!
The sun doesn't think about whether or not it should rise: it just rises.
Our tensions, pains and illnesses are unsolved conflicts and repressed
emotions. Our body is a perfect computer: it registers everything - every
experience, every thought, every emotion. It is in our hands to use this
potential or not.
like to change something...
You can feel
that it is the right time for change.
You have a lot of ideas, wishes, visions, doubts, anxieties.
You don't know where to start.
Maybe you just lack the strength to change.
In my courses
and seminars we learn:
- to understand
our anxieties and pains
- to know ourselves and our emotions
- to detach ourselves from old patterns
- to practice what we learn in daily life
- to allow life to flow freely in us
- to find the form that is appropriate for the content
Our aim is not to fight against forces such as dis-ease, emotions and
unpleasant situations, but to use their energy in order to heal and become
whole. To achieve this one needs a clear consciousness of one's body that
is rooted in the emotions and soul.
we know ourselves and the more open-eyed we walk through our daily lives,
fully aware of what happens in them, the better we can detect the red
thread that wends its way through life. We become conscious of our tasks
and our vocation, and see how much we are connected to everything that
happens in this world.
I use the
following techniques to pursue these goals:
to the body (yoga, massage)
- creative work (shaping spheres, eggs and stars of soapstone, drawing
mandalas, using shadow theatre)
- clusterings (allowing our subconsciousness to write)
- daydreaming (a way to know ourselves)
Who does this address?
- People who
work with others
- People who wish to regenerate themselves or find new things within themselves
- People who want to recover from daily life, to find their own peaceful
- People of all age groups and professions who wish to live their lives
from within, according to their hearts
- People who would like to understand the networks of life and who enjoy
solving their problems
- People who wish to restore harmony after disharmony
- People who wish to learn about a process that is no fixed procedure,
since everyone's own heart defines it anew